Saturday, December 7, 2013

Fox sweater, Christmas decorations and another NEWT!

It's been a while eh? Well I had lost my access codes. I promise it won't happen again. I have written them down carefully and stored them in a safe place now.

In the meantime I've done some knitting: I finished this Fox sweater.

knit intarsia fox sweater

I have also added some crochet Santons to my Advent / Christmas corner.

christmas ornaments crochet nativity scene creche

Here's a close up on the crochet characters.

cute crochet nativity scene

And recently I've decided to attempt another NEWT in the HPKCHC (I feel pointsy, always). In 4 months I want to vanish 3000 yards of leftovers into mini items. Not only will it make space in my stash but it'll increase my inventory as they'll go into my shop for sale.

knit miniature ornaments mini sock mini sweater mini hat

I know this is a bit of a crazy challenge, but it's the purpose of NEWTs to be... crazy. To succeed I need to vanish an average of 167 yards per week. As you can see on the picture above, I'm ok for week 1. Most difficult will be to stay focused.

Wish you all a great weekend!