Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Lace shawl on the needles!

If you're a long time reader of this blog you can't have missed this yarn disaster story (and you probably had a good laugh)! After hours of untangling over 1000 yards of lace weight bamboo yarn I didn't even want to see it anymore. Until rencently when I've decided to cast on a shawl with it:

mermaid song unofficial harry potter knits 2013 interweave in progress

The pattern is Mermaid's song from the Unofficial Harry Potter Knits booklet. It starts with the border. I'm half the way and it looks like it's going to come out pretty wide. Can't wait to get it finished but it goes slooowly.

Also if you haven't seen it yet, I remind you there's a GIVEAWAY running now, don't miss it!

Here are some gift tags I've just listed and you may get with your prize...

handmade gift tags christmas birthday new baby