Sunday, September 8, 2013

Time for a (long picture heavy) update!

Just realised I haven't blogged for a very long time! Been to busy knitting and painting...

1. I finished my Matilda Jane cardigan. As I couldn't find a ribbon that satisfied me I added an icord instead. Happy with how it turned out.

matilda jane cardigan by ysolda teague

2. I made some more hexipuffs, I'm having a lot of fun with them! Note to HPKCHC players: they're a good way to get easy points for activities without yardage requirements (like classes or some quidditch this term). All the duplicate stitch patterns are charts from Ravelry, just browse hexipuff in the pattern search...


3. I casted on socks. Because winter is coming. And because I had a crush on the Brighton pattern in the September issue of Simply knitting. Mine are going to have a very colorful leg as I wan't this to be a stash buster for my sock yarn leftovers.


4. I'm stocking up for the Christmas season in my Etsy shop: below are a few samples.

unique hand painted christmas cards

Hope you're all having a great weekend!