Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Crochet pouch bag and Christmas cards.

This past weekend has been pretty productive craftwise, probably been boosted by the sun!

First I crocheted this pouch bag, just large enough to put the essentials in: this is my second Keeper project for quidditch in the HPKCHC. There's no pattern. It's a couple of basic crochet squares joined with a row of single crochet, the flap is improvised. And the yarn comes from the leftovers bag, mostly half skeins of Katia Promo-Fin (my go-to yarn).

improvised blue crochet bag

Second, I added a bunch of Christmas cards to my Etsy shop: each one is unique, so hurry up if you want to be sure to not miss one you like.

original drawing paper handmade greeting cards for Christmas

So this is it for today, next plans are to finish those socks I've blogged about several times already!