Saturday, September 21, 2013

A color blast!

This past week has been rather gray and rainy, so I thought some bright colors would be welcome.

I finally finished my first quidditch sock. A great leftovers busting project. Now to start the second one, second sock syndrom is not an option when I can 50 points in the HPKCHC quidditch for a finished pair.

knitted colorwork socks

The blue yarn is Wendy Happy in colorway Jupiter: I love working with that bamboo blend yarn!

I also colored the mandala section of my Etsy shop somewhat more with a set of 4 x 6" pieces (wouldn't that sheep be cool in a knitter's home?)...

original mandala art colored pencil and ink drawing

... and some yummy kitchen decor with French macaroon pastries.

kitchen decor macarons wall art colored pencil and ink mandala drawing

Wish you all a great weekend!