Monday, August 19, 2013

For Harry Potter fans!

You probably know it already: I'm a big Harry Potter fan (and that's why I knit and crochet along in the HPKCHC)!

That means I couldn't miss The Unofficial Harry Potter Knits magazine. If you don't have a copy yet, you can find it here. Don't live in the US? You'll have to find someone to ship it to you (check on Ravelry, there are volonteers in many Potter or Interweave related groups).

The Unofficial Harry Potter Knits 2013 Interweave

Most patterns are gorgeous, my big "must do" is a Hagrid's Sweater: I found some canary yellow yarn (on sale as it's discontinued Rozetti Lollipop!) to knit one... resized for woman fit.

rozetti lollipop canari yellow yarn for hagrid sweater

And inspired by our favorite house animals, bookmarks, ACEO cards and notecards joined my Etsy shop.

harry potter inspired watercolor notecards bookmarks and aceo cards