Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Flowers and pumpkins.

When I came home from vacation, the August issue of Simply Knitting was waiting in my mailbox.

simply knitting issue 110 august 2013

There are several gorgeous lace tops inside, but let's face the truth: by the time I'd finish one it'll for sure be too cold to wear it. So keeping this for my Spring knitting next year. However I didn't wait to unpack the free gift and crochet up a couple of flowers. As I'm not a brooch wearer I attached them to hair combs. My hair on the growing out path tends to get a little wild these days and can benefit from any kind of accessories to avoid me looking like a cavewoman.

pink crochet flower hair combs

I also finished some Happy Halloween ACEO cards (you can find them in my Etsy shop), never too early to start celebrating.

halloween painted cards aceo atc

And talking about celebrating: this post is my 100th already!