Monday, July 8, 2013

Summerish instant gratification crochet.

Looks like summer is here for good. It's been sunny and warm the whole weekend and it's supposed to last for at least another week. On Sunday afternoon I took my goddaughter and her twin sister to the park.

I managed to take a picture of the wallaby eating leaves (this guy usually hides, lucky day!).

wallaby parc de l'orangerie strasbourg

We also saw cute baby ducks...

baby ducks and mom

... and baby swans (actually not that baby anymore but I never took my camera when they were wee hatchlings).

swans  cygnes parc de l'orangerie strasbourg

And while the girls had fun at the playground I took my hook out and made a quick bath puff. Removed the last row as I took a J hook and aran weight yarn. This took only half an hour to finish. Love instant gratification projects from time to time.

crochet bath puff