Monday, July 15, 2013

Let's decide together!

I'm currently (madly) crocheting my linen skirt. It comes along really nice. Sadly I don't have my camera with me. I'm staying with friends tonight and if I blog it's because I want to test blogging from an IPad. I have nothing else on the needles right now. Yes you read well: only 1 lonely WIP.

This means I can start planning my next project!

I hesitate between 2 vest patterns:

- Fair play: This one I plan in cotton. It's knitted completely flat. My plan: knit it in the round to underarms then flat.

- A Great Britsh Knit: This one I plan in warm winter yarn. It's knitted completely in the round with steeks. My plan: knit it in the round to underarms then flat. Far too much of a chicken to cut into my knitting.

Enough said (I miss the keyboard of my good old netbook, I really do).

Now get those comments in and help me choose between 3 options!
1. Fair play first.
2. A Great British Knit first.
3. Cast on both, there are no other WIPs!