Monday, June 17, 2013

Doctor Who Scarf: week 4.

Already 4 weeks I'm working on my Doctor Who Scarf. 4 x 15% = 60%. I'm even closer to 64%. One of those long beige portions at the end of the weekly segment. Wanted to finish it: it's the last huge one of those. Even started a second ball of that color. Good I like light colors, I'd prefer not to have to start a second ball of dark grey (well I hope I won't need to, it would mean a trip to the yarn shop as I have only one).

knitted doctor who scarf 60%

666 rows knitted. Let's hope it's not a bad omen! Needles please don't break, yarn please don't run out, knitting mojo please stay...


To give you an idea of the size of the beast.

lea bronnenkant with doctor who scarf

Only a hair over 10% to reach the 75% mark: next week will be a lot of shrug knitting rather than working on this scarf.