Wednesday, May 15, 2013

And some more ACEOs...

My crafting wasn't as productive as I was expecting it to be those last days. Too much time in the dentist's office. Now I have a tooth less and no more toothache. So I have good hope to catch up. We'll see on Friday what's up with those WIPs.

However I made a bunch of ACEO cards that are now available in my Etsy shop.

Changed a bit from bunnies...


1. A roasting pig in a crystal ball. I think this cool weather makes me dream about barbecue.. or wish for a warm fire. Good I'm a vegetarian. Piggy is safe and won't have to fear this bad omen.

2. Santa's elf. Did I mention before I love Christmas and make Christmassy stuff all year round? And zentangles were right what I needed to relax these days...

3. Mitten with a pear. Just for fun. Hope you like it.