Saturday, April 20, 2013

Etsy Treasuries of the week #9.

This week I've made a treasury that features fiber related items from my friends of the HPKCHC: after a hunt in Diagon Alley here's what I came up with.


Feel all witchy now? Look a this amazing collection from Jeanne of TheSandlapperShop! I love it...

'Just a Little Wicked' by TheSandlapperShop

The Spotlight Shop for today at the Treasury Island Team is:sukoshishopwww.etsy.com/shop/sukoshishop I hope you enjoy this treasury which is meant to be fanciful and not wicked. Read about the first photo and you will see where I got the name.


Nighttime Photograp...
$30

Wicked Witch Death ...
$39.95

Wicked Witch of the...
$275

Primitive cross sti...
$13.7

Needle Felted Troll...
$45

Stormy Night, 8&quo...
$25

Cement Gargoyle sta...
$20

4ft X 3ft Rusted H...
$800

Fairy Garden - Smal...
$34.5

1940s dress / Poiso...
$82

Green friendly drag...
$6.52

Maleficent Sleeping...
$50

Lightning Strikes W...
$17.5

The Dominatrix'...
$3500

iSpells - "Har...
$15.99

Extra Large Cauldro...
$138