Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday randomness #6.


This week I have a bunch of yarn eye candies for you...
hand dyed berroco comfort sock brightly colored by quo vadis yarns


1. Yarn in the mailbox #1. My order from Heidi's shop arrived from Canada. The colors look so vibrant! I love that yarn. I'm always happily surprised with mail from Canada: parcels arrive twice faster than from the US. I don't think there's really a reason to that as the distance is the same. But for the impatient customer it's fantastic!!!




lace weight cotton yarn in variegated blue colors four balls


2. Yarn in the mailbox #2. My best friend wants to convert me to lace weight yarn knitting. She doesn't knit herself. But she's amazed by yarn that thin. So she sent me some Katia Jaipur knowing that I won't be able to resist variegated cotton yarn. I must say I love the yarn and the colors. Now I just need to get motivated to cast on. Probably the best thing to do is to not store it in a stash box at all and use it soon.



exchange package pen card chocolate rooibos tea cotton yarn leftovers from TriGirlJ on ravelry hpkchc staff swap



3. Yarn in the mailbox #3. I got a swap parcel from TriGirlJ on Ravelry. Not only did she sent me some more cotton yarn, but also stationary and yummy vegan chocolate. The yarn is sitting in my stash right now. The chocolate is all gone... Greedy, me?