1. This weekend is Hogsmeade Weekend in the HPKCHC on Ravelry. This means we'll craft, chat and have fun together. This also means there's a sale in most members' shops. If you want to buy one of my patterns, there's a 30% discount until Sunday (24 February 2013) night. To get the discount, you must buy one or more patterns from my Ravelry Pattern Store and when you check out enter Coupon Code: HOGSMEADE2013.
2. It's a very cold weekend with a bit snow too. So I took my favorite knee socks out of the closet. The pattern is Itsy Bitsy Spider And A Big One, and the yarn is the softest of soft merino yarns: Younger Yarn Shire String. When I knitted those up last summer there was like 30°C outside...
4. If I haven't bought any yarn, I picked up some beads at the crafts store. I have secret plans to use them. I can't tell you more yet but I love love love the color.
5. To finish, let me share a yummy vegan treat with you! Very easy to make. You just need to mix:
- half a cup of oatmeal lightly roasted in a bit olive oil.
- 2 table spoons smooth peanut butter.
- 2 table spoons chopped dried dates.
Liked this post and don't want to miss another one? Subscribe to Journey of a crafter by Email!